I am here to offer you a clear and skillful container for transformation. I have spent the last twenty-five years in study, meditation, practice, and refinement of my tools as a body worker. I have anchored my touch and sensate channels through personal psychological inquiry and therapy. I believe my ability to meet you is proportional to the depth of my interior mind, heart, and body journey. I hold a very resourced continuum of treatment protocols, which span the spectrum of massage to clairvoyance to shamanism to transpersonal and trauma informed psychotherapy . I do not consider myself a "massage therapist", but more of a skilled guide and witness who is in an active and awake dialogue with your body, mind, and heart crossing this great sea.
Here are highlights of my trainings....
,• BA Dance Movement Therapy and minor in Somatic Psychology from Naropa University
• BodyMindCentering, Embodied Approach to Movement, Body, and consciousness
• Patterning Touch Certification Body-Mind Psychotherapy Training.
• Solitary three-month meditation retreat.
• Matrix Works Certificate- Working with Groups as a living system
• Traditional Thai Massage Level 1 & 2 with Spirit Winds
• Dr. Vodder Certification Manual Lymph Drainage and Combined Decongestive Therapy
• CranialSacral Therapy with Myofascial Considerations I, ll, & lll w/ Micheal McMahon
• Cranialsacral Therapy for Infants w/ Carol Grey
• Cranial Sacral Therapy for Infants: Advanced Clinical Skills w/ Carol Grey
• Myofascial Release l & ll with Moving Mountain Institute
• Visionary Cranial Sacral Work 1, 2, 4, & 6 w/ Hugh Milne
• Acutonics Level 1: Sound Gates to Meridian Harmonies
• Acutonics Level 2: Higher Harmonies & the Inner Nature of Tone
• Acutonics Level 3 & 4 Harmonic Attunement Advanced Harmonic Applications
• Acutonics: Facial Soundscapes Harmonic Renewal
• Acutonics 9 Sedna- Super Conductor
• Aroma Acupoint Therapy Level 1 with Peter Holmes